Please read the following important terms and conditions before you buy anything on our site.
Summary of some of your key rights:
The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 say that up to 14 days after receiving your goods, in most cases, you can change your mind and get a full refund.
The Consumer Rights Act 2015 says goods must be as described, fit for purpose and of satisfactory quality.
During the expected lifespan of your product you’re entitled to the following:
- up to 30 days: if your goods are faulty, then you can get a refund;
- up to six months: if they can’t be repaired or replaced, then you’re entitled to a full refund, in most cases;
- up to six years: if the goods do not last a reasonable length of time, you may be entitled to some money back.
This is a summary of some of your key rights. For detailed information from Citizens Advice please visit www.citizensadvice.org.uk or call 03454 04 05 06.
The information in this summary box summarises some of your key rights. It is not intended to replace the contract below which you should read carefully.
This contract sets out:
- your legal rights and responsibilities;
- our legal rights and responsibilities; and
- certain key information required by law.
In this contract:
- ‘We’, ‘us’ or ‘our’ means NSC National Saddle Centre Ltd; and
- ‘You’ or ‘your’ means the person using our site to buy goods from us.
If you don’t understand any of this contract and want to talk to us about it, please contact us by:
Who are we?
This website is operated by NSC NATIONAL SADDLE CENTRE LTD. NSC is a saddle fitter and equestrian goods business based in the UK, this website is to service the needs of clients and prospective clients.
The details of this contract will not be filed with any relevant authority by us.
If you buy goods on our site you agree to be legally bound by this contract.
- You may buy goods from our site for business and non-business reasons.
- This contract is only available in English. No other languages will apply to this contract.
- When buying any goods you also agree to be legally bound by:
- our website terms and conditions and any documents referred to in them;
- extra terms which may add to, or replace some of, this contract. This may happen for, security, legal or regulatory reasons. We will contact you to let you know if we intend to do this by giving you one month’s notice; and
- All these documents form part of this contract as though set out in full here.
Information we give you
By law, the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 say that we must give you certain key information before a legally binding contract between you and us is made. If you want to see this key information, please:
- read the acknowledgement email (see clause 3.2.1); or
- ontact us using the contact details at the top of this page.
The key information we give you by law forms part of this contract (as though it is set out in full here).
If we have to change any key information once a legally binding contract between you and us is made, we can only do this if you agree to it.
Ordering goods from us
Below, we set out how a legally binding contract between you and us is made.
You place an order on the site by adding product to your basket, following a checkout process where you add personal, delivery and billing details. Please read and check your order carefully before submitting it.
However, if you need to correct any errors you can do so before submitting it to us.
When you place your order at the end of the online checkout process (eg when you click on the “Place Order” button, we will acknowledge it by email. This acknowledgement does not, however, mean that your order has been accepted.
We may contact you to say that we do not accept your order. This is typically for the following reasons:
a. the goods are unavailable;
b. we cannot authorise your payment;
c. you are not allowed to buy the goods from us;
d. we are not allowed to sell the goods to you;
e. you have ordered too many goods; or
f. there has been a mistake on the pricing or description of the goods.
We will only accept your order when we email you to confirm this (Confirmation Email). At this point:
a. a legally binding contract will be in place between you and us; and
b. we will create and dispatch the goods to you based on the shipping service you have selected
Right to cancel this contract if the items created aren’t bespoke or personalised and therefore cannot be re-sold by us.
You have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day of delivery.
To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement (eg a letter sent by post, fax or email). You can use the model cancellation form set out in the box below, but it is not obligatory
To [insert the trader’s name, geographical address and, where available, fax number and email address]:
I/We  hereby give notice that I/We  cancel my/our  contract of sale of the following goods /the supply of the following service ,
Ordered on /received on ,
Name of consumer(s),
Address of consumer(s),
Signature of consumer(s) (only if this form is notified on paper),
 Delete as appropriate
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
Effects of cancellation
If you cancel this contract, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us).
We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you.
We will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than:
- 14 days after the day we received back from you any goods supplied; or
- (if earlier) 14 days after the day you provide evidence that you have returned the goods; or
- if there were no goods supplied, 14 days after the day on which we are informed about your decision to cancel this contract.
We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement.
If you have received goods:
You shall send back the goods to us without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your cancellation from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired
You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods
You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
We endeavour to hold stocks of all our products detailed on our website and as such are able to despatch goods within 24 -48 hours of receiving your order, once payment has been processed.
However, where we have experienced high demand of specific product lines, our delivery lead-times may have to be extended. There may also be instances outside of our control.
In this instance, we will contact you should there be any changes to delivery times.
Standard Postage & Packing
We try to offer competitive postage and packing; however, our standard postage and packing terms and conditions are as follows:
- Free if spend £150 or more
- UK – £6.50 up to 10kg
- UK Overseas and Ireland (Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly) – £16.00 to 30KG + £1 per KG thereafter
- Europe – £25.00
- Rest of the World – quote
We reserve the right to amend postage & packing prices as appropriate.
Please check the condition of your parcel on delivery prior to signing for acceptance. In the event that goods are missing or damaged on arrival please specify against your signature and inform us immediately, within 3 working days, otherwise no claim can be considered.
You are responsible for the goods when delivery has taken place. In other words, the risk in the goods passes to you when you take possession of the goods.
We may deliver your goods in instalments.
We accept the following credit cards and debit cards: Mastercard, Visa, Paypal. We do not accept cash online.
We will do all that we reasonably can to ensure that all of the information you give us when paying for the goods is secure by using an encrypted secure payment mechanism. However, in the absence of negligence on our part we will not be legally responsible to you for any loss that you may suffer if a third party gains unauthorised access to any information that you give us.
Your credit card or debit card will only be charged when the goods are dispatched.
All payments by credit card or debit card need to be authorised by the relevant card issuer. We may also need to use extra security steps via:
- Verified by Visa
- Mastercard®SecureCodeTM: or
- American Express SafeKey:
Nothing in this clause affects your legal rights to cancel the contract during the ‘cooling off’ period under Clauses 4 and 5.
The price of the goods:
is in pounds sterling (£)(GBP);
includes VAT at the applicable rate; and does not include the cost of shipping
Nature of the goods
The Consumer Rights Act 2015 gives you certain legal rights (also known as ‘statutory rights’), for example, the goods:
- are of satisfactory quality;
- are fit for purpose;
- match the description, sample or model;
We must provide you with goods that comply with your legal rights.
The packaging of the goods may be different from that shown on the site.
While we try to make sure that:
- all weights, sizes and measurements set out on the site are as accurate as possible, there may be a small tolerance of up to 2% in such sizes and measurements in the goods; and
- the colours of our goods are displayed accurately on the site, the actual colours that you see on your computer may vary depending on the monitor that you use.
Any goods sold:
- at discount prices;
- as remnants; or
- as substandard;
will be identified and sold as such. Please check that they are of a satisfactory quality for their intended use.
Your legal rights under the Consumer Rights Act 2015 (also known as ‘statutory rights’), are set out at the top of this contract. They are a summary of your key rights. For more detailed information on your rights and what you should expect from us, please:
- contact us using the contact details at the top of this page; or
- visit the Citizens Advice website www.citizensadvice.uk or call 03454 04 05 06.
Nothing in this contract affects your legal rights under the Consumer Rights Act 2015 (also known as ‘statutory rights’). You may also have other rights in law.
Please contact us using the contact details at the top of this page, if you want:
- us to repair the goods;
- us to replace the goods;
- a price reduction; or
- to reject the goods and get a refund.
End of the contract
If this contract is ended it will not affect our right to receive any money which you owe to us under this contract.
Limit on our responsibility to you
Except for any legal responsibility that we cannot exclude in law (such as for death or personal injury), we are not legally responsible for:
a. were not foreseeable to you and us when the contract was formed; or
b. that were not caused by any breach on our part;
c. business losses; and
d. losses to non-consumers
We will try to resolve any disputes with you quickly and efficiently.
If you are unhappy with:
- the goods;
- our service to you; or
- any other matter;
please contact us as soon as possible.
If you and we cannot resolve a dispute using our internal complaint handling procedure, we will:
let you know that we cannot settle the dispute with you;
You may also use the online dispute resolution (ODR) platform to resolve the dispute with us. For more details, please visit the website on the ‘Your Europe’ portal: https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/main/index.cfm
If you want to take court proceedings, the relevant courts of the United Kingdom will have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to this contract.
Relevant United Kingdom law will apply to this contract.
Third party rights
No one other than a party to this contract has any right to enforce any term of this contract.
At the National Saddle Centre, we offer a number of discounts and promotions through the year to help offer customers greater value for money.
- Gift Vouchers Purchased are non-refundable
- Only one promotional code may be used with each online transaction.
If you require further information regarding current discount schemes, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Specific Promotional Terms and Conditions
- NSC BLACK FRIDAY 2019 Offer – Terms and Conditions
- Subject: 10% Off and Free Delivery
- Offer only available when using code: BF10 in the basket.
- Delivery and Shipping Offer only valid on Flat Rate Shipping in the UK ONLY.
- 10% Offer available worldwide to our shipping destinations.
- Offer based on pre-tax and pre-shipping amount.
- Offer cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Offer valid on orders placed online only at www.nationalsaddlecentre.co.uk
- Subject to terms and conditions of use and other NSC policies.
- Not valid on previous orders and cannot be combined with any other coupon or offer.
- Other exclusions may apply.
- Offer may expire without notice due to error, fraud or other unforeseen circumstances.
- Offer subject to availability.
- Offer ends 30/11/19 at 11:59pm (GMT).
- Void where prohibited.