FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Please read our FAQ before sending us a message.
You will usually receive the goods within 48 hours.
If for some reason you need to cancel your order, then get in touch with us as soon as possible. Either call +44 (0) 1926 842 491 or email email@example.com with your order number.
If for some reason you need to amend or add an item to your order, then please get in touch with us as soon as possible. Either call +44 (0) 1926 842 491 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number.
Yes, we do. However, please allow a little longer for your order to arrive.
You will usually receive your order within 48 hours. But if you need it sooner, please get in touch with us before you order. Either call +44 (0) 1926 842 491 or email email@example.com
- A FLAT, HARD SURFACE – to access the horse in hand.
- AN AREA WHERE THE HORSE CAN BE RIDDEN – to access the horse in motion with the rider on board once the saddle has been fitted.
- SHOW JUMPS/CROSS COUNTRY SADDLES – if you are requiring as saddle for jumping the saddle fitter would like to see the horse in motion with the rider to make sure it does not slip so having jumps would be advantages.
- RIDER’S PRESENCE – this enables the fitter not just to fit the saddle to the horse but for the rider too.
- BE SUITABLY ATTIRED – riding clothes are recommended with a correctly fitted riding hat.
- NUMNAHS, GEL PADS, ETC – the Society of Master Saddlers generally feel that a well fitting saddle does not require the addition of anything under it with the possible exception of a thin saddle cloth. There are, however, exceptions to every rule. When there is a valid reason for using a numnah or gel pad the saddle fitter will need to allow for this.
- OWN STIRRUP LEATHERS AND GIRTH AVAILABLE – the saddle fitter can carry girths of various types and sizes, but it is a good idea to have your own available (although, in some instances, it may not be the correct type and length for the saddle you are purchasing). Using your own stirrup leathers is generally more comfortable unless you are thinking of buying a new pair.
- PRESENTING A WELL GROOMED ANIMAL – this isn’t merely a cosmetic exercise. The marks left on the well groomed horse’s after removing the saddle are helpful to see unwanted movement amongst other things. When the horse is ill-groomed, the marks left by the saddle may be blurred or indistinguishable.
We are sorry to hear that your order isn’t as expected. Get in touch with us as soon as possible with your order details and the issue. Either call +44 (0) 1926 842 491 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Sometimes it can take up to an hour or so to receive an order acknowledgement email. However in the mean time, please check your spam and or junk folder as it may be in there. If after a couple of hours you still don’t have it, please email email@example.com
There are a number of reasons why your order may not have been accepted, usually to do with your card payment provider. Please either try again using a different payment method (such as PayPal). If this still doesn’t work, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
SEND US AN EMAIL
|Monday||10:30 – 20:00|
|Tuesday||10:30 – 20:00|
|Wednesday||10:30 – 20:00|
|Thursday||10:30 – 20:00|
|Friday||10:30 – 20:00|